I received maid protector renewal notice which last time I bought the policy during renewal of her passport.
Last time I bought two years maid insurance coverage at post office from RHB Insurance provider. I totally forgot the premium amount that I paid last time, but for this time renewal the coverage details as per below;
- Accidental death/ permanent disablement – RM20k
- Medical expenses – RM750
- Hospital and surgical expenses -RM3k
- Weekly hospital income benefits – RM110
- Repatriation benefits – RM3.5k
- Vicarious liability – RM2k
- Termination expenses – RM250
Maid Insurance Options Renewal
Since I received the letter I have two options of making renewal which are;
- by visiting RHB Insurance branches/RHBI agents
- or email direct to email@example.com
Discount if Buy Direct with RHB
So I decided to only email RHB and to my surprise received their quick reply. Furthermore, if I purchase direct I can get discount of 25%. Instead of paying RM121.30 per year, I only need to pay for RM93.48 per year coverage.
I just need to make payment online via Jompay and email all the necessary documentations such as maid passport, employer IC copy and payment receipt.
Now I just need for them to provide me with cover note or policy details.
That is all.
Note: Maid Protector is no longer issued by POS Malaysia.