Make life easy!
Haahaa.. This year, 2019 is my Indonesian helper 10th years in service. Not like last year (2018) this time, it was way easier to do permit renewal because I didn’t need to send her for FOMEMA check-up. steps for maid permit renewal
Since she just got back from her hometown for two months break, her work permit validity only left about one month.
To make things easy for us before she went back for her hometown, I cleared all the processes. Below is how to renew maid permit for 2019:-
- Prepare employment contract with Indonesian Embassy.
- Renew her passport. (Because to renew her work permit with immigration, her passport validity must no less than 3 months of expiry from her 1 year renewal term of work permit).
- Transfer work permit sticker from old passport to new passport. (with cost).
- Updating an immigration systems of all latest passport information and interlinked with MyEG for upcoming MyEG renewal process.
When she returned from her break, I only need to logon to MyEG service website and key in all the information for renewal with payment. That’s all!
- LOGON to MyEG services at www.myeg.com.my
- Choose immigration and click at Maid Permit Renewal
- Fill up all your details
- Choose your collection method
- Cost Involvement for Maid Permit Renewal
Total cost for Work Permit Renewal is RM610. Cost inclusive of Pass Charge RM60.00, Levy Charge RM 410, Visa Charge RM15, and Process Charge RM125.
- Choose Your Payment Method. Make sure you disabled pop up blocker for this website for payment gateway to pass through.
- At the end of transaction you will receive payment summary and if successful you can print your online receipt.
- Keep receipt number so it will be easier for you to follow up if needed.