We discover this menu from Absolute Thai Restaurants and later at Boat Noodles. Husband been loving this dishes and requested me to add in my home cook menu list.
That what i loved to hear, since he doesn’t eat seafood and meat. Always the chicken and i need varieties and options. After few attempt i believe am good at it. I share with you here the recipe;
- Minced chicken
- olive oil
- shallots (smash or pounded)
- ginger (pounded)
- onion (slice)
- chilies (small slice)
- oyster sauce
- soy sauce
- chicken broth
- white sugar
- brown sugar
- Basil leaf (finely chopped)
How to cook;
- heat your frying pan and add some olive oil
- fry the minced chicken until brownish
- squeeze the chicken to the side of the pan
- add shallots, ginger, onion, and chilies until – fry until yellowish.
- then mix together with the chicken
- mix ingredients for the sauces before hand (oyster sauce, soy sauce, chicken broth, white sugar, brown sugar)
- Add in the ready mix sauce into the pan.
- stir until the sauce caramelize with the chicken.
- add some salt and turn of the stove.
- Lastly mix the chopped basil leaf and stir with the chicken.
Ready to eat!! I would suggest to eat together with Tomyam Soup, Omelette and Salted Fish Fried Kailan.