Visiting Disney Resort always our first aim when decided to go Japan. This is the main venue in our Japan Itinerary. We allocated 3 days to discover the park of our Day 5 and 6 (Disneyland) while Day 7 to Disney Sea.
Tokyo Disney Resorts offers two type of park entertainment with few themes for us to explore;
- Tokyo DisneyLand – Attractions and shows, meeting your favourite Disney characters. Seven fun filled themed land offers more than can be enjoyed in just 1 day!
- World Bazaar
- Adventure Land
- Western Land
- Critter Country
- Fantasy Land
- Toon Town
- Tomorrow Land
Must wait!!!!! Dreamlights – Nightime parade Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade
2. Tokyo DisneySea – Come and explore seven themed ports of call filled with breathtaking shows, unique attractions, fun shopping and fine dining.
- Mediterranean Harbour
- American Waterfront
- Port Discovery
- Mysterious Island
- Mermaid Lagoon
- Lost River Delta
- Arabian Coast
Must wait!!! Fantasmic
It took 45 minutes travel time by bus from Haneda Airport to Tokyo Disneyland. It’s accessible by train and you shouldn’t be worried cause Japan transportation system just superb.
Terms that you need to familiar with;
- Disney FASTPASS ticket (with time and no time restrictions)
From my google research it was advisable to purchase tix in advance to avoid crowd which counter might closed to a certain entry daily limits. Some also experienced where tickets they bought from other online parties are invalid. After reading all those we decided to purchased advance ticket through Japan Travel Bureau (JTB) which you can find their counter at any AEON.. (i guess)
- Single Day Passport – enjoy 1 day either DisneyLand or DisneySea (Adult 7,400 yen and Child $4,800 yen)
- Multi-Day Passport – purchased for 3 days Magic Passport
- Tickets price for adults – Yen 17,800 and Child – Yen 11,500 while children age 3 and below are free for admission
- Enjoy Tokyo DisneyLand and Tokyo DisneySea for 1 day each on 2 consecutive days. Select park in advance. visit either park or both on the third consecutive days.
Disney Resort Line
This convenient monorail circles Tokyo Disney Resort, stopping at 4 stations to link the Parks and hotels. Trains operates every 4 to 13 minutes.
Actually if want your full blast experience of Disney Resort, should consider staying at the hotel within that area. Here are hotels by Disney;
- Disney Ambassador Hotel
- Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta
- Tokyo Disneyland Hotel
- Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel
There also have other official hotels within Tokyo Disney Resort Line route – to Bayside Station by taking Disney Resort Cruiser to reach the Parks vice versa.
- Sunroute Plaza Tokyo
- Tokyo Bay Miahama Hotel
- Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel
- Hilton Tokyo Bay
- Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay
will share our park discoveries in my next post!