Recently, I bought shares using Maybank Stocks Online Trading Platform. After purchasing the shares, I didn’t know how to pay for my purchases.
When I googled, I coudn’t find any useful help or information on how to make payment of my outstanding purchases. At the end, I had to make a call to Maybank call centre and get help.
According to Maybank, I must contact my stocks dealer to settle the payment via Maybank2u and my stock dealer informed me step by step on how to do it.
Before follow my steps, better call your dealer first. If you don’t know or remember your dealer phone number, you can contact Maybank help line (03 2297 8888) and they will provide you the dealer name and contact.
Steps to make payment on Outstanding Purchases
- Login to Maybank2u
- Select Pay & Transfer
- Select New Payment
- Select Maybank Investment Bank Berhad
- Enter your trading account number in “Trading Acct. No.”
- Enter your “Bill Reference No.”. Fill in:-
- TRUST – you will be transferring your money in Maybank Investment Bank account. (your trust account will be tagged with your trading account)
- Inform your dealer and share the receipt.
Remember to check that your Outstanding Purchase is cleared after the payment.