I use Selenium web driver to scrap some website data that I need for my property analysis. In this case I use chromedriver.
When I want to run it after I upgraded my Chrome browser on Ubuntu I found this error.
This version of ChromeDriver only supports Chrome version 85
My steps to resolve this
1) Check my Chrome browser version and found it is 87.
2) Check my chromedriver version by typing
I found my version is 85 not same as my browser.
3) Check the location of the chrome driver by typing
In my case I found my chrome driver at /usr/local/sbin
4) Download the latest chromedriver at Google ChromeDriver Website
5) After extracting the latest chromedriver, replace the old one.
mv [latest chromedriver file] [location of current chromedriver]
Then when I run back my program, it works!